Monday, December 8, 2008

Portfolio Images

I took some pictures of a friend of mine for an interview with an agency for acting. Exciting! She got hired by the agency today.

This one was taken in my little girls room. We started in the room with the morning sunlight and kind of chased it around each window as the day went on. Unfortunately I don't have any type of professional lighting or a really nice camera for that matter. I'm starting to think I should invest some equipment.


This was like the second shot. Dosen't it always go that way. We shot about 110 or so that day.


Here she is in her $2 sweater. I wish I could find sweaters for that cheap!


I love the soft colors in this image. The dress (which by the way was may bridesmaid dress to her brothers wedding), her skin tone, her hair, everything looks so whimsical.


Remember this face, she'll be famous soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...